Sports Betting USA
The inaugural Sports Betting USA conference took place on November 14-15 in NYC and attracted over 300 attendees representing all key parts of the ecosystem.
The event concluded with five-point Clarion Accord that sets the roadmap to regulation:
- Seek sports industry's buy-in by providing comfort, through an educational effort, that its commercial, reputational and integrity goals are fully met.
- Action a transparent and inclusive lobbying effort that considers the interests of all stakeholders, both gaming and sports, for a consistent message to policy-makers.
- Protect the integrity of sports by ensuring full cooperation between sports, gaming, regulatory and enforcement stakeholders.
- Create a sustainable regulatory and taxation environment that instils trust for the consumer, provides revenues to the state budgets and roots out the illegal market.
- Make consumer protection and long-term health of the players the utmost goal through pro-active, considerate and sustainable Responsible Gaming strategies that encompass impact not just now but in the future.
Register your interest for Sports Betting USA 2018, and we will be in touch with updates.